Tu comply with the GDPR, we need your consent to store these cookies. Know more.
Engineering Mill Files with 2 Flat Edges Bastard/Second Cut Unhandled
- Widely applicable for sharpening tools and implements such as spades, shovels, hoes, scrapers, etc.
- Useful for filing where a smooth finish is important
- Shape: surfaces parallel, edges tapered towards the tip
- Surfaces and edges single cut
- Type of cut: 1 = bastard, 2 = second
- For smooth finishing, polishing and deburring on lathes
- Suitable both as an engineering file and a sharpening file
- Bastard cut commonly referred to as Mill bastard
- Industry pack unhandled