AFTER SALES SERVICE
Performance tests, repairs and adjustments
AGILITY AND EFFICIENCY IN SERVICE
With a network of more than 100 repair facilities in 15 countries, and the internal support with three repair centres in France, Holland and Spain where your tools will be repaired by qualified experts and with original spare parts.
You can ask your local Bahco dealer about any service request.
FROM GIVING TECHNICAL ADVICE TO REPAIRING TOOLS
Our three internal repair centres offer reparation and adjustment for the Bahco pneumatic, hydraulic, electric cordless, landscaping, electric secateurs, chargers, boosters and torque tools families.
With each analysed & repaired tool, we include a repair report which explains what the problem was, what was the solution and recommendations. Each repaired & adjusted torque wrench consists of a declaration of conformance in accordance to the ISO 6789-1:2017. Our declarations of compliance are traceable by measuring equipment’s calibrated by official laboratories recognised by ILAC (International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation)”
SPECIFIC SERVICE MANUALS AND TRAINING MATERIAL
All our tools have specific technical documentation available to the Bahco partners and distributors:
- USER MANUALS
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- E-LEARNING MODULES
- How can I get my tools repaired?
- You can return the product to purchasing location, and they will arrange for a repair to be carried out.
- What is the difference between a spare part and an accessory?
- Spare parts are the necessary equipment, without which it would not be possible to operate the tool (toothed belts, screws, yokes and carbon brush sets). Accessories are functioned add-ons like saw blades, cases, auxiliary handles, sanding paper or drill bits.
- I'm looking for the accessories
- Please use the Bahco online catalogue to view the accessories for each tool.
- Where can I purchase a new accessory to replace my old one and how much will it cost?
- Through your nearest Bahco distributor, they will quote and supply all the available accessories
- I have a problem with my tool, what can I do?
- In the first instance, please contact the company you purchased it from and they will assist you, or they will refer your problem to our specialists.
- I´m looking for spare parts
- Contact with nearest Bahco distributor and they will provide you with the corresponding exploded view, and they will quote and supply all the available spare parts.