Tu comply with the GDPR, we need your consent to store these cookies. Know more.
ERGO™ rubber handle central nut phosphated adjustable wrench, with reversible jaw.
- Adjustable spanners developed according to the scientific ERGO™ process
- Maximum comfort with minimum effort thanks to ergonomic design
- By removing and turning the reversible jaw, the adjustable spanner can be changed into a pipe wrench
- With the moveable jaw in the normal position it will grip nuts and bolts up to 34 mm
- The toothed jaw is induction hardened and adapts to even the hardest material
- Head combines slim design for accessibility with strength for performance
- Parallel jaws placed at a 15° angle provide a firm grip and optimal reach
- Laser scale in mm for pre-adjusting and accurate measurement
- Skydrol- and oil-resistant rubber handle
- High-performance alloy steel forged in a single piece
- Phosphate finish, precision-hardened and anti-corrosion treated
- Left turning screw
- Standards: ISO 6787, DIN 3117, ASME B107.8-2003 and BS 6333