Tu comply with the GDPR, we need your consent to store these cookies. Know more.
Engineering Warding Flat Hand Files Bastard/Second/Smooth Cut Unhandled
- For filing narrow grooves and passages, etc.
- Particularly well-suited to filing cuts on keys
- Shape: edges tapered to a point, surfaces parallel
- Type of cut: 1 = bastard, 2 = second, 3 = smooth
- Surfaces double cut, edge single cut
- For filing narrow grooves
- Surfaces double cut, edge single cut, edges tapered towards the tip
- Industry pack unhandled