Tu comply with the GDPR, we need your consent to store these cookies. Know more.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. These Terms and Conditions (Terms) relate to the ‘Buy BAHCO for your chance to win a 6 drawer tool storage trolley’ promotion (the Promotion).
2. The Promotion is being run by Snap-on Tools Australia Pty Ltd - ABN 55 010 793 683, 80 Holbeche Road, Arndell Park NSW 2148 (the Promoter).
3. The Promotion is exclusive to Mitre 10 (New Zealand) Limited (Mitre 10) stores located in New Zealand (each a Participating Store), including its online store at mitre10.co.nz, and is not available at any other competing retailer. Participating Store details can be found at: www.bahco.com/nz_en/m10mega-trolley-giveaway.
4. By entering the Promotion, you confirm that you have read, understood, and accept these Terms.
5. The Promotion is open to residents of New Zealand aged 16 years and over. All employees of the Promoter and employees of all Participating Stores are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
6. The Promotion commences on 1 October 2021 and ends at 11.59:59 pm on 31 December 2021 (the Promotional Period).
7. Subject to clause 9, to be eligible to enter the Promotion, you must, during the Promotional Period:
- Purchase any Bahco product from a Participating Store (items must be paid for in full and any accounts with a Participating Store must not be in default);
- Retain your proof of purchase (receipt); and
- Complete and submit the Promotion entry form online at www.bahco.com/nz_en/m10mega-trolley-giveaway,
(each a Promotion Entry and collectively referred to as, Promotion Entries).
8. If any Bahco product that is the subject of a Promotion Entry is returned to the Participating Store during the Promotion Period and/or before the date the winners are announced, the relevant entry and purchase will cease to be a valid Promotion Entry.
9. There is a strict limit of one (1) Promotion Entry per transaction in accordance with clause 7. Multiple Bahco products purchased in one transaction will be eligible for one Promotion Entry only. Multiple Bahco products each purchased in separate transactions will be eligible for separate Promotion Entries.
10. Each valid Promotion Entry constitutes one chance to win a Prize from the Participating Store the transaction was made at. Promotion Entries from online purchases will be attributed to the Participating Store which dispatches the relevant Bahco product to the entrant. Any incomprehensible and/or incomplete Promotion Entries will be deemed invalid (each an Invalid Promotion Entry).
11. Promotion Entries must be received by 11.59:59pm (NZT) 31 December 2021. Promotion Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s promotion database and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, misdirected or incomplete Promotion Entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any Promotion Entry and to disqualify:
any Promotion Entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements;
any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits a Promotion Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who has, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes but is not limited to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses and duplicated receipts;
- any entries received after the Promotional Period; and
- any Invalid Promotion Entries.
13. The Promotion prize is one (1) Bahco six (6) drawer tool storage trolley (product code 1472K6) per Participating Store, each valued at $1,099 (the Prize(s)). The total prize pool is 84 Prizes, collectively valued at $92,316 (including GST) (the Total Prize Pool).
14. The random prize draw will take place at SNA E Australia (a division of the Promoter), at 43 Enterprise Circuit, Prestons, NSW 2170 on [21 January 2022] at [4pm NZT].
15. There is no elimination round. There will be an independent scrutineer.
16. One (1) random winner per Participating Store will be generated from all Promotion Entries for the relevant Participating Store received in accordance with these Terms. There will be 84 winners total. This will be a barrel draw.
17. The Prize winners will be notified by telephone and advised in writing via email within [10 (ten) business days of the Prizes being drawn]. The Prize winners’ names will be published on 5 February 2022 at [www.bahco.com/nz_en/m10mega-trolley-giveaway].
18. The Prizes will be available for collection at the Participating Store that the winner’s Promotion Entry related to and must be collected by winners within [28 (twenty-eight) days from the date when the Prize winners are publicly announced]. Each Prize winner is solely responsible for collecting the Prize from the relevant Participating Store and any associated costs with collecting the Prize.
- a Prize winner cannot be reached within 10 business days of the prize winners’ names being published, after reasonable attempts by the Promoter to contact them using the details included in the relevant Promotion Entry;
- a Prize winner advises that they do not want to accept the Prize; or
- any Prize winner does not collect their Prize within 28 days from the date when the Prize winners are publicly announced (unless otherwise agreed with the Participating Store),
the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and that Prize will be redrawn in accordance with clauses 16 and 20 and awarded to another Prize winner (a Redraw).
20. Where a Redraw is required, the Redraw will take place on 21 March 2022, at the same time and place as the original Prize draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Prize winner(s) will be notified by phone and advised in writing via email. The Prize winner’s name from any Redraw will be published on [www.bahco.com/nz_en/m10mega-trolley-giveaway] on 4 April 2022 following the Redraw.
21. The value of the Prizes is a guide only and was correct at the time of printing. If the Prizes (or some of the Prizes) are unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or some of the prizes) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
22. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Promotion Entries are non-transferrable. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the winning Promotion Entry only. Prize winners will be required to provide the following in order to collect their prize:
- proof of identity (matching the entrant’s details recorded in the winning Promotion Entry); and
- the original, or a valid and legible copy of, the receipt/confirmation of purchase for the winning entry.
24. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter and modify their Promotion Entry as appropriate.
25. Unless expressly stated in these Terms all other expenses become the responsibility of the Prize winner.
26. By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to the publication of their name as the Prize winner, reasonable publication of their name in related Promotion and Prize media and to participate in and cooperate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Prize and/or Promotion, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed and/or filmed.
27. The winner should seek independent financial advice regarding any tax implications that may arise as a result of accepting the Prize.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s Promotion Entry is of a type described in clause 12.
29. The Prize winner accepts the Prize at their own risk. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the Promoter and its related bodies corporate shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize.
30. Nothing in these Terms limits any ‘consumer’ rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
31. In the case of:
- The intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, epidemic, COVID-19 related limitations, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism; or
- The Promoter being unable to run the Promotion as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoter may use personal information for the purpose of conducting the Promotion, including to contact the Prize winners;
- The Promoter may disclose personal information collected for the Promotion to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, Prize suppliers and, as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities; and
- The Promoter may, with the entrant’s permission, use personal information for general promotional and marketing purposes.
34. These Terms are governed by New Zealand law.