Bandsaw Blade for Induction Hardened Bars
3860 Unset Carbide TCZ
- Carbide blade TCZ is the ideal bandsaw blade for high-efficiency cutting of hard chrome shaft and case hardened or induction hardened materials
- High heat resistance allows high-speed cutting even in large solids
- Special tooth geometry designed for hard chrome bars
- Multi-chip unset carbide tipped bandsaw blade with unset teeth provide a superior finish, long life and eliminates secondary operations
- Specially made to cut induction hardened bars. Has a strong negative cutting angle.