Register to receive more information about our products
Cordless secateurs BCL20IB
Cordless electric secateurs designed for pruning vineyards. Can also be used for cutting back shrubs and small trees.
On-board battery: completely free movement when pruning removing the constant fear to cut the cable in the heat of the action.
Size of the tool makes it pleasant to work with also for people with medium to small hands.
1. High quality Japanese steel blade provides precise cutting performance
2. Progressive cut with two blade openings (15 mm & 32 mm) for different pruning needs.
3. Lubrication hole and nut lock system for easy maintenance
4. Smart Intelligent display indicating the battery life
5. Soft grips for comfort
6. 14.4V removable battery pack shaped to the housing of the secateurs
Cordless Tying machine BCL40IB
Easy to operate thanks to a coated wire running seamlessly from a coil on the machine
Designed for attaching vines to a trellis system but also for tethering young shoots of nursery plants to a supporting stick
Working speed of 0.3 seconds per tie
1. Tying hook up to a diameter of Ø 25 mm
2. Back cover with reel for 90 meter coils. Steel wires available coated with plastic or paper
3. 14.4V removable battery pack shaped to the housing of the tying machine.
Secateurs: Up to 3 hours of life per battery
Tying machine: Up to 8 hours of life per battery