To comply with the GDPR, we need your consent to store these cookies. Know more.
Tungsten Carbide Cylindrical Round Nose Rotary Burrs for Aluminium
- For deburring aluminium and other soft materials
- Special cutting edge suitable for soft materials
- Use wax to avoid chip build-up
- Application areas encompass machining aluminium
- DIN: SPG
- AL-Cut: for machining aluminium, wax should be used to avoid chip build-up
- Stock standard: X = yes
- Indispensable tool, used in large number of industrial sectors including aviation, shipping, automotive and the chemical industry etc.
- Used to deburr irregular objects or to complete finishing work inside a confined space
- Number of teeth is also indicated in addition to the type of cut for each rotary burr
- Deburring of surfaces with round edges and surfaces