Tu comply with the GDPR, we need your consent to store these cookies. Know more.
16 mm x 30 mm Tungsten Carbide Conical Round Nose Rotary Burr for Metal Medium 28 TPI 6 mm
- With long burr head for work in confined spaces with round corners
- Special cutting edge suitable for soft materials
- Application areas encompass machining cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, hardened steel, copper and aluminium
- DIN: KEL
- Fine: for hard and/or tough materials where a smooth surface finish is required and removal demands are modest
- Medium: for machining hard and/or tough materials under normal conditions
- Coarse: particularly suitable for machining stainless steel, soft materials or light alloys
- X-Cut: for hard and soft materials, produces short and blunt chips, runs smoothly even at low cutting speeds
- Stock standard: X = yes
- Indispensable tool, used in large number of industrial sectors including aviation, shipping, automotive and the chemical industry etc.
- Used to deburr irregular objects or to complete finishing work inside a confined space
- Number of teeth is also indicated in addition to the type of cut for each rotary burr
- Deburring of large curved surfaces and inside tubes