Tu comply with the GDPR, we need your consent to store these cookies. Know more.
10 mm x 50 mm Tungsten Carbide Cylindrical Rotary Burr for Metal Medium X-Cut 20/10 TPI 6 mm
- Application areas encompass machining cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, hardened steel, copper and aluminium
- DIN: ZYA
- Type of cut: F = Fine, M = Medium, C = Coarse
- X-Cut: for hard and soft materials, produces short and blunt chips, runs smoothly even at low cutting speeds
- Diamond cut: for heat-treated and tough alloy steels and epoxy, excellent finish, minimal axial forces
- End cut: cylindrical burrs (A) and inverted cone burrs (N) can be supplied with end cut
- Stock standard: X = yes
- Deburring of edges and plane surfaces
- Indispensable tool, used in large number of industrial sectors including aviation, shipping, automotive and the chemical industry etc.
- Used to deburr irregular objects or to complete finishing work inside a confined space
- Number of teeth is also indicated in addition to the type of cut for each rotary burr