Tu comply with the GDPR, we need your consent to store these cookies. Know more.
Tungsten Carbide Arch Round Nose Rotary Burrs for Metal
- Application areas encompass machining cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, hardened steel, copper and aluminium
- Deburring and form machining for all applications due to the universal form
- DIN: RBF
- Medium: for machining hard and/or tough materials under normal conditions
- X-Cut: for hard and soft materials, produces short and blunt chips, runs smoothly even at low cutting speeds
- Number of teeth is also indicated in addition to the type of cut for each rotary burr
- A smaller diameter burr will have a finer cut than a larger diameter burr belonging to the same cut category, for example, medium-cut
- Stock standard: X = yes
- Indispensable tool, used in large number of industrial sectors including aviation, shipping, automotive and the chemical industry etc.