Tu comply with the GDPR, we need your consent to store these cookies. Know more.
Diamond Precision File Integrated handle 9.7 mm x 215 mm
- Used for heavy-duty purposes where conventional files are ineffective
- Suitable for materials such as hard metals, hard plastics, graphite, epoxy, etc.
- Four different shapes, similar to conventional precision files
- 5-600 Flat, surfaces and edges parallel
- 5-610 Half-round, surfaces parallel, tapered point
- 5-630 Round, tapered point
- 5-670 Three square, tapered point
- Shaped section of the file (approx. 110 mm) is covered with diamond grit (D126)
- Supplied in individual plastic pouches
- Integrated handle for easy use
- For heavy-duty use where material hardness makes conventional files ineffective
- Coated with D126 diamond grit for use on hardened steel, ceramics, glass, graphite, etc.
- Single packed in plastic pouches