Tu comply with the GDPR, we need your consent to store these cookies. Know more.
3 mm x 13 mm Tungsten Carbide Cylindrical Round Nose Rotary Burr for Metal Medium 14 TPI 3 mm
- Application areas encompass machining cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, hardened steel, copper and aluminium
- DIN: WRC
- Fine: for hard and/or tough materials where a smooth surface finish is required and removal demands are modest
- Medium: for machining hard and/or tough materials under normal conditions
- Coarse: particularly suitable for machining stainless steel, soft materials or light alloys
- Extra coarse: blunt
- X-Cut: for hard and soft materials, produces short and blunt chips, runs smoothly even at low cutting speeds
- Diamond cut: for heat-treated and tough alloy steels and epoxy, excellent finish, minimal axial forces
- A smaller diameter burr will have a finer cut than a larger diameter burr belonging to the same cut category, for example, medium-cut
- Stock standard: X = yes
- Indispensable tool, used in large number of industrial sectors including aviation, shipping, automotive and the chemical industry etc.
- Used to deburr irregular objects or to complete finishing work inside a confined space
- Number of teeth is also indicated in addition to the type of cut for each rotary burr
- Deburring of surfaces with round edges and surfaces