Bahco ERGO™ Paint scraper 665 is suitable for heavy duty scraping thanks to the knob that allows two-handed grip and thus excellent working comfort even when scraping large areas.
Features & Benefits
- Blade securely held to the aluminumsupport
- Wide aluminium blade support provides comfortable finger sustain area for guiding in precision jobs
- Efficient working blade angle
- Large rounded knob in the front allows the hand to apply force to the blade
- Handle designed to be gripped over the entire length of the scraper. Offers also room for the knuckles
- Textured soft rubber distributes the pressure on the hand and reduces the risk of blisters and calluses
- Resistance to solvents
- The hooked end offers support to the fingers in the pulling direction so that less gripping force is needed.
Bahco cemented carbide blades are 2.5 times harder than hardened steel and much more resistant to wear; they last over 50 times longer than conventional steel blades. They work beautifully on scraping off paint, but can also handle tougher jobs where steel scraper would not be effective, like scraping off rust from fence posts. Cemented carbide blades don’t need to be sharpened.
In our Product Catalogue you can read more about the Bahco ERGO™ Scrapers and the different blades available (pages 950 – 954).
The full assortment of ERGO™ Scrapers is also available in the Bahco Online Catalogue.